Friday, February 5, 2010

woow its been to long!

Wow, so its been about six months since I've written in my blog. A lot has happened in six months. The highlights:
  • Going to Thailand, riding on an elephant, being on a Muslim beach
  • Becoming an aunt again with Zana and Ryan's to lovely sons :)
  • Dating a Korean guy, seeing a traditional Chuseok at his grandpa's house.
  • Going home for Christmas and seeing Karen in San Fransisco
  • Studying for the GRE, thankful my coworker, Jason, is going to be my study buddy for the next 4 months till the big test.
  • Becoming an active Couchsurfer (couchsurfing.com) :)
  • My career choice is now: getting an Au.d in Audiology :) Hello grad school for 4 years.
  • Signing on for year 2 at SLP hagwon. But teaching older kids :) Much better for mental health. Hopefully I'll stop dreaming about stickers and bloody noses.
  • I'm starting Couch 2 5k for the third time in as many years. But this time I'm fully prepared with two knee braces. :) I wont let two bad joints stop me from the endorphin rush.
Next weekend, Feb 13-15 will be Lunar New Year (Solnal). I'm going to be going to a Buddist temple to experience a traditional New Year celebration with couch surfers and monks. What I have to look forward to: a bus ride that is normally 3 hours will turn into 8 hours due to Korean horrific traffic.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was lucky to get to see you. :) Now I just need to plan a trip to visit you this November or December. :)