Friday, April 17, 2009

Grad School?!

As I've been thinking of going to graduate school for a long time, but didn't know which program/career I wanted to pursue. As of now, I'm going for a Speech Pathologist, which will a 2-3 year Masters program, depending on the school. And about a years worth of prerequisites classes I have to take. My Plan A, is to start taking online prereq classes in Fall 2009, be done with them in Spring 2010 and enter graduate school in 2011/12. And be in Korea through July 2011 (2.5 yr), so that I can pay off my school loans and pay for the prereq classes out of pocket.

I'm really comfortable with this plan, I'm still going to research more about Speech Pathology, so I know what its really like. But I think I'll go for it!

2 comments:

MustHeard said...

Go for it! Thats awesome.

Unknown said...

I know many Speech therapists, please let me know if you would like to get in touch with my friend Jess who is an amazing person to talk to and has a lot of experience in the field with all ages.